Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reflections on English 125

125 English course was one of the best courses i have ever had. It was a new experience to me to write and post my writing into blogger.com so that my friends can log in and read my writing and post me there comments.

At the begging i thought my writing will not be improved but during the course i realised that my writing getting better. With the support from our instructor she showed me my weak area in the writing and i made some changes.

The most challenging part of my writing is the spelling. I need to improve this area and i need to work hard in it. its not sound difficult but its needs a hard work. Because the more rich vocabulary you have in your writing the better your writing.

At the end, this course was a first step to me to improve my writing but still need allot of offered if i would like to keep my writing level always up.

No comments:

Post a Comment